The Mid-North Food Pantry’s (MNFP’s) mission is to enhance the health of our mid-north neighborhoods by providing supplemental food and basic necessities for our neighbors in need.
The MNFP’s vision is neighbors serving neighbors with compassion, dignity, and respect while eradicating hunger and food insecurity in our community.
We have the following eligibility requirements:
- Marion County resident. Proof of residence is required such as a state-issued identification, piece of mail with name and address, or lease agreement. Our service targets neighbors living in the 46205 and 46208 ZIP codes, but we will also serve neighbors in the 46201, 46202, 46203, and 46204 ZIP codes.
- Low to no income. No proof of income is required.
- One service per family per month.
- Supplemental food/basic necessities
- Nutritional information
- Nutritional cooking classes
- Referrals to service agencies